Welcome to the English Corner
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
My name is Ana and I am an English teacher passionate about helping students learn English in a simple, practical and enjoyable way. This blog has been created as a space where you can improve your English step by step.
Here you will find:
✅ Grammar explanations in an easy way
✅ Vocabulary and useful expressions
✅ Exercises to practise at home
✅ Tips to improve speaking and pronunciation
✅ Fun activities and resources
Learning English opens doors to new opportunities, cultures and experiences. My goal is to help you feel confident and motivated while learning.
These are useful websites for learning English:
✔ https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org
✔ https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com
✔ https://www.engvid.com
Remember: making mistakes is part of learning. Keep practising and enjoy the journey!
Let’s learn English together 😊


First of all, I would like to congratulate the author for the work done in this blog. The design is clear and easy to navigate, which makes it very comfortable for the reader to explore the different entries. One of the aspects I liked the most is that the posts are well organised and focused on topics related to teaching English. This makes the blog useful not only for classmates but also for teachers who might be looking for ideas or inspiration for their lessons.
ResponderEliminarAnother positive aspect is the practical orientation of the blog. Many of the posts include activities, reflections or examples that could easily be applied in the classroom. This shows that the author is not only sharing theoretical ideas but also thinking about real teaching situations. In addition, the use of simple and clear language helps readers understand the ideas quickly.
If I had to suggest a possible improvement, I would recommend including more visual elements such as images, infographics or short videos. These resources could make the posts even more engaging and help illustrate some of the ideas presented. It could also be interesting to add links to additional resources or external websites so that readers can explore the topics in greater depth.
Overall, I think this is a very well-developed blog that shows creativity and a clear interest in innovative teaching practices. With a few additional multimedia elements, it could become an even more attractive and dynamic learning space.